Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kitchen gets some paint





God forbid I sit around on a trip home. When I bought the house, the walls and trim in the kitchen were the same color.  It was a nice neutral but didn't allow the woodwork to really show as well as it would with some contrast.  So, I chose a really nice light beige with gray/green undertones and painted the wall part of the kitchen while leaving the trim and woodwork below the same cream color.  It came out great! 



I also got this cutie patootie sign to hang on the wall.  When I first saw the house, the owner had a "Restaurant" sign hanging from the old ladder in the kitchen.  I always loved it so found a place thru ebay that does distressed signs on reclaimed wood - and voila!  I have my very own restaurant sign!

More photos to follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment