Sunday, June 21, 2009

Melrose June 09

It's been ages since my last post. sigh
Well, coming back to Melrose I got to see a lot of fun changes. New chair rail and new color in the dining room. It looks fabulous! The lamps that I order had arrived and although technically I think they are big for the space I kind of like their oversized look. Did a little rearranging, put in the two new chairs I ordered and voila! Here's how it looks:




I love the color, love the white on the bottom and now the ceiling looks blue as originally intended.



I still haven't received my snazzy new mirror that I ordered from zgallerie but when I do it will go over the mantle and I'll post another photo. FINALLY I'm loving my dining room as well as the rest of the house. Did a little tweaking in the dining room to add more blue. Eventually I need a new rug/coffee table as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment